- Support needy children in the community.
- Establish a youth resource center to facilitate the learning of youth in the community.
- Creating the right atmosphere for needy children.
- Help to bring up children to be responsible citizens.
- Have branches across the various regions in Ghana and also have partners in various parts of the world.
- Provide scholarships to needy but brilliant pupils in the community.
Mrs. Faustina Danso(Life Patron)
Mrs. Faustina Danso is the Life Patron and backbone of PWF. She is a caterer and a business woman who has the well being of others at heart. Aunty Faustie ensures the the PWF Team prepares adequately for all their trips and outreach programmes.
“Happiness consists of giving and serving others” – Henry Drummond.
I’ve lived most of my life trying to reach out to the less privileged children in the society. At this stage in my life, nothing pleases me more than to see the smiles on the faces of these children who are more like brothers and sisters.
Paceworld Foundation is one way in which each and every one can give back to the society at large. I’m delighted to have started this organization as it brings me so much joy and inner peace. I have a wonderful and dedicated team who assist me in any way possible. It’s my prayer that in reading this, you would help place a smile on the face of a child.
James 1:27, Proverbs 28:27
ELIZABETH KUKUA DANSO